Saturday, September 14, 2019 | 10am – 3pm
St. Louis Homes + Lifestyles' is pleased to present a self-guided tour of 9 cozy to spacious kitchens designed by St. Louis' finest kitchen and bath designers, interior designers, custom home builders and remodelers. All ticket proceeds will be donated to the "Wings of Hope" charity.
All guests will enjoy complimentary island treats and beverages as well as the opportunity to meet the design professionals and receive prizes at each home! Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 the day of the event. Purchase day-of tickets at homes #1, #4 + #8. Pre-sale tickets can be picked up at any of the homes on the day of the tour. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PRE-PURCHASE TICKETS.
(It will show that you need to pay through PayPal, but at check out, you can choose either a debit or credit card.)
Island Hopping Kitchen Tour programs will be available at each home.
(Buy day-of tickets at houses #1, #4 + #8)
- Karr Bick Kitchen + Bath - 6 Greenbriar Dr. Ladue, MO
- McBride Homes - 10601 Clayton Rd. Frontenac, MO
- Accent on Cabinets - 2451 Oak Springs Ln. St. Louis, MO
- Anne Marie Design Studio - 13755 Stonemont Ct. Town + Country, MO
- Anne Marie Design Studio - 13762 Stonemont Ct. Town + Country, MO
- Fischer + Frichtel Homes - 2481 Brightleaf Ct. Wildwood, MO. 63011
- Consort Homes - 2335 Rising Sun Dr. Wildwood, MO
- Consort Homes - 2025 Windswept Farms Dr. Eureka, MO
- Payne Family Homes - 259 Stonewall Dr. Eureka, MO
About Wings of Hope
Wings of Hope changes and saves lives through the power of aviation. In the U.S., the nonprofit provides medical air transport services – free of charge – to individuals who need access to specialized medical care. The organization also works in developing countries in Africa, Asia and Central and South America, partnering with communities to improve their health, education, food security and economic opportunity. Wings of Hope has been twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and has a 4-star rating on Charity Navigator. Visit wingsofhope for more information.