Saturday, September 15, 2018 | 10am – 3pm
St. Louis Homes + Lifestyles' is pleased to present a self-guided tour of 8 cozy to spacious kitchens designed by St. Louis' finest kitchen and bath designers, interior designers, custom home builders and remodelers. All ticket proceeds will be donated to the "Wings of Hope" charity.
All guests will enjoy complimentary island treats and beverages as well as the opportunity to meet the design professionals and receive prizes at each home! Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 the day of the event. Pre-sale tickets can be picked up at any of the homes on the day of the tour. Day-of tickets can be purchased at (3) of the homes. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PRE-PURCHASE TICKETS.
Click each address to learn more about the kitchens, sponsors and more. . Island Hopping Kitchen Tour programs will be available at each home.
* BUY DAY OF TICKETS HERE
- * Payne Family Homes 2550 Kilare Ln. North Wildwood, MO. 63040
- Gegg Design & Cabinetry + Teiber Construction 15925 Chowning Ct. Chesterfield, MO. 63017
- Callier & Thompson Kitchen, Bath, Appliance 14731 Thornhill Terrace Dr. Chesterfield, MO. 63017
- * Anne Marie Design Studio LLC 3030 Trafalgar Dr. Clayton, MO. 63131
- Anne Marie Design Studio LLC 11322 Clayton Rd. Frontenac, MO. 63131
- Signature Kitchen & Bath 8000 Watkins Dr. Clayton, MO. 63105
- Period Restoration 233 Woodbourne Dr. Clayton, MO. 63105
- * MJM Design Company 4300 McPherson Ave. St. Louis, MO. 63108
About Wings of Hope
Wings of Hope changes and saves lives through the power of aviation. In the U.S., the nonprofit provides medical air transport services – free of charge – to individuals who need access to specialized medical care. The organization also works in developing countries in Africa, Asia and Central and South America, partnering with communities to improve their health, education, food security and economic opportunity. Wings of Hope has been twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and has a 4-star rating on Charity Navigator. Visit wingsofhope.ngo for more information.